Wednesday 25 April 2007

The Awardies - Get Nominated!

Hello and welcome to The Awardies! I'm your host, Trip Tingleton!

What are The Awardies, you say?

Weeeell, let me explain.

The Awardies are an all-new award handed out to anyone, for anything...at all!

That's right! YOU could be an Awardie award winner for doing...whatever! You don't have to be the world's greatest actor, or the world's fastest runner...you win by just being you!

Isn't that FABULOUS?

To enter The Awardies, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post (you do not have to be a Blogger member), stating who you are, a link to your website or blog and then we'll take a look and decide what you should get an award for, unless you have your own suggestion. And that's it!

All our winners win a BEAUTIFUL picture of an Awardie, with their name and award-winning talent (or lack thereof) written proudly upon it, to place on your very own blog, or MySpace, or Facebook, or website. Or you could even print it out and super-glue it to your face. Here's an example below:
BEAUTIFUL, isn't it? As beautiful as a beautiful rose, held in the beak of a beautiful swan. Winners also recieve a wondeful write up on this very site, detailing their astonishing acievement and also giving YOU some free promotion (including a permanent link to your website/blog) for whatever web-based endeavour you are undertaking.

Isn't that WONDERFUL?

All this could be yours if you nominate yourself - or a friend or complete stranger - for an Awardie Award - today!!

I'm Trip Tingleton, and you've been a SUPER audience.

See you soon...at our first ever Awardies Award Ceremony!
BYEEEE!!!!
Trip xx

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly, I have the best moustache.

http://lordlikely.blogspot.com

BenSpark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BenSpark said...

Well I have a few blogs.

The BenSpark
My Photo-A-Day/Travel Rant/Personal Blog
http://www.benspark.com

BenSpark 2: Electric Boogaloo
My Entertainment Blog
http://benspark.blogspot.com

Flatwater Tech
My Tech Blog
http://flat-water.blogspot.com

The Wired Kayaker
My Outdoors/Tech Blog
http://www.wiredkayaker.com

I wonder what type of Awardee you'll be dishing out for those blogs.

Stu Munro said...

Most tags for the word Ghostbusters perhaps?

The Life Moronic

Anonymous said...

I'd like to make a bid for an Awardee for best Biscuit Blog:

http://bluntbyname.blogspot.com/2007/04/in-praise-of-tunnock.html

And if I don't get it, I'll be a very bitter and twisted old man!

Anonymous said...

Clearly my Venn diagrams can't be beat. Ploop at http://www.plooptionary.com

Tammigirl said...

I leave it to your own vivid imagination.

http://ifyoucouldseehwatisee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey hey HEY!

Thanks for all your nominations, they've been SUPER, they really have.

The lucky winners (that's ALL of you!!) will be presented with your sparkly Awardies awards in a couple of days' time.

Keep watching this space!

BYE!

- Trip xx

Top Blog Mag said...

oh damn it. Are we too late?

Because we blatantly deserve the award for just being the most super!

kylebeabo said...

I'd like an award for the Best Bits of the Internet...(Looks at site's name)...Oh...Never mind.

Beabo's Ramblings

Anonymous said...

Trip,

I hope you don't mind me saying that I almost wet my pants when I learned that you had awarded me an Awardie!

I've been pestering the postman as he calls at Blunt Mansions every day since I heard the news, but nothing's come through yet.

Did I give you the right postcode? Did you send it second class, or has some thieving postie got it on his mantlepiece?

All the best

Bill

Anonymous said...

Can I have an Awardie, please? I haven't got a website or a blog or anything like that, but my career needs a boost every now and again.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate that the judges had a difficult time with this.

I don't mind being 2nd Best Blog about Biscuits, if it helps any.

Anonymous said...

I am too proud to ask for an award, a bit like John Merrick asking a pretty girl to shag him because of his personality.

But if you have an awardie for worst blog, give it to a technorati A lister of your choice.

Anonymous said...

I am late. I'm always late! I am the Late Ærchie!

If I had been on time, I would have requested an Awardie for the Best Blog Author with a Diphthong.

But I am too late so I won't. Of course I will still accept it if your calendar has stopped or malfunctioned or been eaten by small grey mammals.