Friday 21 September 2007

The Best is Back!

Hello, and welcome back to The Best Bit of the Internet!

Yes, like a sexy phoenix from the flames, The Best Bit of the Internet has risen once more, nearly two months after being shot dead by trained assassins.

With so many (fucking BRILLIANT) ideas bubbling away in our collective heads, we here at Crazy Kids Productions (that's us) decided that rather than constantly making new blogs and sites for everything (only for them to then go unattended for months when we get bored of the idea), we'd much rather just reinstate The Best Bit of the Internet to house them all again, under one roof. ONE REALLY EXCELLENT ROOF!

Just below this post (probably one of the BEST posts you've ever read, right?) you'll find new Anthology of Awful, Take Life From Behind, and Carrotty Kid; as well as all-new additions to the Best Bit roster, like Stink Crescent Meadows, Suck My Hollywood and The Shits O'Clock News.

Bloody hell, there's some good stuff right there.

So: we're back. Keep watching this very space for more best bits - and tell your friends that The Best Bit of the Internet is back, back, BACK!

HOORAY!

- Fanton.

7 comments:

Beenzzz said...

When do you sleep? Probably as often as I do...which is never...which is why I keep doing this "........"

Anonymous said...

Sleep is for the WEAK.

Or the tired, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for including my humble webpage on your blogroll. I've decided act in a reciprocal manner and add you guys to mine as well.

Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Dear Best Bit of the Internet:
My fav thing about your site is the scribble effect.
Cool...
Later!
Julian
www.ijulian.blogspot.com

Jay said...

congrats on beconimg alive!

Jay said...

want to trade links with my humor blog? its link is http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

check it out! if you want to trade post my link adn contact me back!
thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Rev!

Thanks, Julian!

Thanks, Jay!

You are all best. Apart from me, I am the proper, actual best.

THANKS!